Welcome to the Bargain Bin where I buy a game from Steam or GoG with a list price (not a sale price) of under five dollars, and then tell you about it!
I’ll give you:
- A brief synopsis so you know what the game is,
- If it works (from a mechanical standpoint),
- If I was able to put a full hour into it,
- If I’m happy I own it once I’ve played it,
- Any closing thoughts or impressions.
If you have a suggestion for other bargain bin games I should look at, feel free to tweet us @sosimplyverygud or email us at email@example.com and I’ll take a look!
What is it?
Refunct is a simple parkour/platformer with no storyline, just a leisurely, almost zen point A to point B object cycle.
Continue reading Bargin Bin: Refunct